Quality Assurance Plant
| A. PURCHASING
1. Material suppliers are selected on the basic of their ability to deliver the ordered material with the inquired quality requirements
We establish and maintain records of acceptable sub contractors
2. Purchasing documents contain data, clearly describing the product ordered.
B. RECEIVING INSPECTION AND TESTING
3. It is ensured that incoming material or products are not used or processed until being inspected or otherwise verified as confirming to specified requirements.
4. Inspections in the form of : - material certificate acc. To DIN.50049
C. IN-PROCESS INSPECTION AND TESTING
1. Process monitoring
D. STORAGE, PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
8. Secure storage areas and stock rooms are provided to prevent damage
or deterioration of the product.
E. QUALITY RECORDS
Quality records as there are : - material certificated DIN 50049
Mechanical engineering and too thing of wheel bodies provided by our customers. Mechanical treatment of serial parts in our workshop.
Machine’s and processing systems for the mechanical engineering :
Automatic single spindle lathes for processing bars
Supplementary machinery available :
Eccentric presses for force of pressure from 15 – 320 tones
Choice of material :
The choice of material is of great importance. As a consequence, we proceed a variety of different material, such as : Free cutting steel, case hardened steel, tempering steel, stainless steel, non ferrous metals, cast alloys, laminated fabrics.
Up – grading is partly performed by us and partly by recognized sub contractors. For example : galvanizing, chromating, cadmium-plating.
Surface Protection :
Quality control :
Each individual course of manufacture quality control is executed.
We guarantee one hundred percent control of all end products.
If desired, test reports and inspection certificates can be supplied
according to DIN. 900 – 9004